In order to provide interested individuals with an even closer look at my work, I present here a series of Lab Snapshots showcasing the results of my efforts in various fields of sciences. To facilitate access for international readers, they are presented in English. Some of the featured topics have already been the subject of their own articles, while others will be described in more detail in the future. Each Snapshot - except for the first, which has a more personal character - also includes a relevant bibliography to facilitate a more thorough exploration of the subject.
A few words about popularizing the exact sciences in general and my activities in this field:
A touch of biology:
- Entomology, carcinology et caetera
- Flower under the microscope - anatomy of Anagallis arvensis petal
- Paleontology or 'if these fossils could talk'
Fantastic beauty of self-organization:
Workshop of physics:
- Electronics - a few examples
- Historical experiments and apparatus
- Photogrammetry as simple but effective 3D scanning method
Chemistry - last but not least: